The Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art (LAAFA) is accepting applications for our Fall full-time degree and atelier programs. LAAFA is considered a premier choice for students wanting an intensive art program that provides the necessary foundation skills allowing our students to apply these fundamentals to a career in the fine art or entertainment art industry.
Key components of our admissions process:
1. Apply to the full-time program.
2. Follow all the Admission Requirements.
2A. International Students.
3. Portfolio pieces including the required drawing need to be sent in JPEG format (each image approximately 1280 x 800).
A. Create a zip folder with your first initial and full last name.
B. Email to the Admissions Department.
4. Tuition payments and Financial Aid options.
5. Once we have received a students’ completed application, it will take approximately 10 to 14-days for a reply.
6. If accepted into our program, students are eligible to apply for our scholarship program.
LAAFA operates on a rolling admissions basis. Prospective students are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis for the next available starting quarter. LAAFA only accepts a small number of students to the program each year. We hope you will consider LAAFA as the start of your artistic journey. To make an appointment to tour the campus, please contact our Director of Admissions.